1. If I were to get pg again: I'd be really excited, preferably it will be when Charlott is a little older and more self sufficient so it won't be so hard on us. Having two infants at once with no family near by would be really hard.
2. If I could have any job in the world: Being a mommy :) I already have my dream job!
3. If I had a day to myself I would: Go for a pedicure and hopefully find a friend to go with. I don't know who I'd invite but I'd like to try :)
4. If I could get married all over again: I would still elope to VA but I would like my parents to be there or none at all. It caused a ton of issues but I didn't know how to uninvite my future inlaws that my future husband invited. I have a feeling there's a back story there, but, I won't go there.
5. If I could live anywhere in the US: In FL back with my family :) I miss my Mom, Dad, and sisters sooo bad :(
6. If my girl would have been a boy we would have named her: I have no idea! Thank God we had a girl because Lord knows we couldn't pick a boys name. The only thing we agreed on was making the middle name Russell like Dallas :)
7. If I could have any talent in the world: Sewing or Knitting. I can sing already, just hate to do it in front of people. I don't need that attention!
8. If you met me in real life: I hope you'd find me fun and friendly. I thik in reality you'd find me slightly boring and cautious, ferociously protective of my family and dedicated to serving the Lord :)
9. If I could go back to school and get a different degree: I'd want to get a degree in fashion design :) I'd love to be able to whip up sweet outfits out of my own head like on Project Runway.
10. If money was NO object: You'd better believe we'd be in FL on a huge chunk of land living in a family compound. the guys would go fishing all day and us girls would sit around and chat, play with our babies, cook delicious gouret meals and shop!
11. If I could meet one celebrity it would be: Um, I really can't think of any real celebrities, ok, I lie. Celine Dion. I LOVE her!
12. If we had a different pet it would be: Nothing. I hate having pets. Our dog is such a pain and the other dog we had and got rid of was another disappointment. So, no more animals.
13. If I could only shop at one store for the rest of my life: I'd have to say like Macy's or soething where you get a ton of variety.
14. If I could go on a trip right now: To FL of course! Thank God I get to go in November so that's not too far away!
15. If I had to choose between a house cleaner or a personal chef: House Cleaner. Then I'd never have to do dishes because my house cleaner would take care of it all! No more laundry, no more dishes, forever!!
16. If I had the option of any plastic surgery: No thank you. That's not neccesary.
17. If I could wake up and look like anyone I would choose: Myself, I've never wanted to look like anyone else.
18. If I could have a magical super power: I'd like the power to snap my fingers and have things happen. Job at the Eglin tower? *snap* there it is! Laundry washed, dried, folded, and put away? *snap* it's done! A super cute outfit to wear? *snap* it's there! Ha ha, that'd be great!
19. If I could change one thing in my past: Um, maybe wasting my time on people that didn't matter. I wish I would have just had enough faith in God that he'd bring the right people to me. Other than that, nothing much.