Esto Perpetua (Latin: Let it be forever)

Tuesday, February 22, 2011

The Future Worth Living For

A baby will make love stronger, days shorter, nights longer, bankroll smaller, home happier, clothes shabbier, the past forgotten, and the future worth living for.
Author Unknown


"I don't pretend to know what love is for everyone, but I can tell you what it is for me; love is knowing all about someone, and still wanting to be with them more than any other person, love is trusting them enough to tell them everything about yourself, including the things you might be ashamed of, love is feeling comfortable and safe with someone, but still getting weak knees when they walk into a room and smile at you.”"
Anonymous

We're on the end side of this mountain called pregnancy :) I've been feeling pretty good lately I have my achey days here and there. As long as I can sleep I don't feel too bad but when I don't, OY! I feel like a beaten up monster. I've also started having an issue where my hands fall asleep in the night and ache in the morning when I wake up. Come to find out it's Carpal Tunnel Syndrome brought on by pregnancy! That was a new one for me, I did not know that could happen! Then at work we lost a couple girls so my schedule has gotten changed up. I hate the hours because while it's nice to getting off at 1:30 I don't get to see Dallas really at all on monday, tuesday, or wednesday. It's really bad, I'm so spoiled with getting to spend most of my days with him and now I feel like I barely see him again. I know I'm whining, I am just spoiled :) It will be really nice to have Charlotte here to hang out with me instead of on nights like tonight where Dallas works for nine hours and I'm here alone, I'll have her to keep me company. Anyways, I'm glad to be almost done and be back to normal! I'm not a fan of the weirdness of the big tummy that is so cumbersome. It will be worth it all once she's here.



"Love is just a word until someone comes along and gives it meaning."
Anonymous

1 comment: